Headlight issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bauer03

Reaction score
I just bought two headlights from craigslist. They were supposed to be for 03-06 expedition. When I bought them the guy showed me one and it was the correct style. When I got home I opened the boxes and found out he gave me two different styles. The passenger light is correct but the driver light is wrong. Now stuck with a useless headlight and the seller wont answer my phone calls I would like to try and sell it but am not sure what year it will fit it is the correct size but has the wrong mounting tabs. Also has separate plugs for high and low beams, my expy has one plug for both lights. Any help on what year this might fit would be fantastic.

Attachments

• IMG_4340.jpg
    IMG_4340.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2454.jpg
    IMG_2454.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 55

WalterK

Reaction score
Well I don't know what year but I do know it won't fit the first generation of expeditions.

OP
OP
B

Bauer03

Reaction score
Thanks for the help it goes to a f150. got it all straightened out today he gave me the correct pair when i finally got a hold of him.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was about to say it goes to a F150...and i would take my .40 glock and get my $$$ back...but you have it worked out

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pfffft Glock... I laugh at that. Real men use SigSauer P229's ;)

When we meet up so I can help you with your lights I will show you my beautiful custom engraved Sig.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
no need for a $1500 pistol....lol...have to think "THUG" mentality...