hello everyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hellrazer

Reaction score
hello just registered here been reading around taking advantage of the info so thanks for that figured i would introduce myself. i have a 99 expy xlt 4x4 with the 5.4 170,000 miles and counting......

Jason

Soldier777

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the party... you better get pictures before the mob gets to you..LOL :)

OP
OP
H

hellrazer

Reaction score
ok here you go this from september when we bought her ill have more after i get a chance to detail her. its the wifes truck i just have to clean it.....

DSCN8299.jpg
DSCN8297.jpg
DSCN8296.jpg

and heres one of my money pit
DSCN8620.jpg

Stock99EB

Reaction score
Hello fellow gen 1'er. You'll find out there's a little more surface area, both inside and out, to detail on one of these monsters, but for the wife it's probably worth it. Welcome.

OP
OP
H

hellrazer

Reaction score
first goal i think is gonna be to de chrome everything. i already have the side mouldings off i want to make a junkyard run for a painted grille shell and mirror caps. after that its gonna be small lift and 35s. she had a s10 blazer 2 door before this sitting on 31 so i have to go bigger this time. i also want brushgaurds all around and a roof basket

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome, there are tons of options for the roof basket, lift, and 35's. Just make sure you do your research or ask on here about what will work best for your wife's wants and needs.

What's up with the SHO? You said it was a money pit, is that in a good way or a bad way?

OP
OP
H

hellrazer

Reaction score