Hello from CO!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Am3ricanInfid3L

Am3ricanInfid3L

Full Access Members
Reaction score
How's an infidel like you deal with the ******** gun laws recently enacted? I have experience in a divided state; The left-side of WA state is Blue; the right side (east of the cascade mountains) is decidely red; except for OLD Democrats who are conservative and would be considered by TODAY's democrats as full of "hate" and "Intolerance".

Colorado is pretty divided too. Denver and it's surrounding areas are blue. Everywhere else in the state is red... Ish... The gun laws here Arnt as much of a headache as people think. They are still a pain in the ass though. You have to go out of state to buy larger capacity mags and stuff (unless your military. Then you can just buy mags in Ft. Carson (; ) It's still an open carry state though. CO will eventually become as blue as California though thanks to the new pot laws. People are literally moving here just because they want to smoke.

OP
OP
Am3ricanInfid3L

Am3ricanInfid3L

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I didn't know they made 4in body lifts

They Don't... Lol it's a long story, but I had bought it stock, and took it to a small town shop to have a 5 inch installed. They had no idea wtf they were doing, and ended up installing it completely wrong. They actually put the mounting brackets on upside down, and ended up cutting my frame in order to make it fit. Because they cut the frame, the crossmember started to crack. I ended up raising so much hell, they paid me back, and threw everything they could offer at me to avoid legal damage. After it was all said and done; I took my messed up ghetto lifted expy to a 4x4 shop to get it fixed. They took me in, and welded everything back together (they even threw in some additional support) all at the cost of the other shop... So instead of having a fancy 5 inch lift; I got a ghetto rigged 3.8 inch lift to be exact lol.

OP
OP
Am3ricanInfid3L

Am3ricanInfid3L

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I used the fake spray can type blood. You can find the cans at most Halloween stores. It's not toxic, and normally used for writing "bloody" messages on things. It comes off pretty easily too. No stains. I only had it on for about a few days though. It's a real head turning accessory for Halloween!

BIG GREEN FORD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They Don't... Lol it's a long story, but I had bought it stock, and took it to a small town shop to have a 5 inch installed. They had no idea wtf they were doing, and ended up installing it completely wrong. They actually put the mounting brackets on upside down, and ended up cutting my frame in order to make it fit. Because they cut the frame, the crossmember started to crack. I ended up raising so much hell, they paid me back, and threw everything they could offer at me to avoid legal damage. After it was all said and done; I took my messed up ghetto lifted expy to a 4x4 shop to get it fixed. They took me in, and welded everything back together (they even threw in some additional support) all at the cost of the other shop... So instead of having a fancy 5 inch lift; I got a ghetto rigged 3.8 inch lift to be exact lol.

Wow lol

DetroitDarin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can remember the brand name of the blood, I'd owe ya a priated DVD I got from the Hagi shop in Balad. :)

OP
OP
Am3ricanInfid3L

Am3ricanInfid3L

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you can remember the brand name of the blood, I'd owe ya a priated DVD I got from the Hagi shop in Balad. :)

Lol I'll do my best to remember it. I'm sure if I saw it again I'd be able to point it out. Next time I'm at the mall I'll try to find it. I plan on using it again this year!