Help reverse lights broken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjbusa

Full Access Members
Reaction score
from 1 day to another my reverse light quit working. Everything was fine the night before but the next day it stoped. I've checked fuse 14 and 10 inside the passenger kick panel and they were fine but I swapped them out anyway.then I goggled it and all I read was it maybe the neutral safty switch changed that and nothing . I returned it and for another just i case and nothing. Bulbs are fine checked the harness under the driver side opened cleaned and nothing. I at my wits end. I've had a reverse camera for year and now it won't work along with the lights. What else can it be guys.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
rather than just guessing by changing parts why don't you try to troubleshoot the problem.

Have you checked for voltage at the reverse lights.

How well can you understand electrical prints

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
did you check for voltage into and out of the Trans Range sensor or as you refered to it the neutral safety switch

There are many connectors in the circuit and it would be good to check for voltage at the connectors

Also if you haven't checked for voltage do you have a DVM or at least a test light Meter is preferred as it will show a voltage reading whereas a test light will not show a value but will show voltage is present

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my entire tail light went out once...it was the wire harness and it went bad halfway in the quarter panel...might be your problem...i thought it was my LED tail lights so i got them replaced...still nothing so i took it in and i was still under warranty