Help with radio wire.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aaacleaning

Reaction score
Hi all. Recently I was installing a radio. It was hot out (I know I made a dumb mistake) and I had the air conditioning on. As I disconnected the power wire and set it out of the way, it moved and hit metal. Usually it should blow a fuse and the should be it. I heard a quiet pop(like a fuse) but they all were ok. Now the wipers , air conditioning and radio stopped working. I was told it could be a relay. I swapped the radio relay with a nother but it didn't solve the issue. Does anyone kow what else it could be?

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The black / pink wire has a 4 amp inline fuse in it. At least for the radio. Fuse #8 has the GEM module (wipers?) and Radio in common. I'd really look closely at fuses #8 & #11 .
There's a sticky post at the top of the general section that has a link to download service manuals. They have wiring diagrams in there too. Your owner's manual has the list of what's on what fuse in the emergency roadside section too. Good luck.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waleedalmadani