Help!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonb20283

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum since I recently purchased my first expedition. I really like the car and features but I am freaking out thinking I made a bad purchase.
I have a 2011 limited 4x4 expedition. I purchased the vehicle knowing it had a possible exhaust leak. Which now appears to be a cracked manifold. I am taking it to the shop tomorrow to verify the manifold issue.
My problem is that I am also getting a really loud ugly sound coming from under the passenger side dash/engine area. This only seems to happen during a load on the engine and more so in the time when the engine is dragged out and is about to downshifting.

Any ideas? Could this be from the manifold? Or something else? I will try to get a video of the noise up on the site.
Thanks

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

If you can post a video link of the sound you are describing it will provide a more a more accurate description of the problem.

Otherwise it is similar to going to the doctor and telling them I hurt, what is wrong?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome to the site...post in newbie section as well to tell us a bit about urself

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69