HID Conversion Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 2011 XLT I'm interested in a HID kit both high and low beams with fog lights ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336654159.917969.jpg mine is silver

Sent from my iPhone the power of the Jedi

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Send me a pm and I will give you the deal. Lifetime warranty and shipping included.

I'm hitting you up for the same info. My '98 has diff bulb housings for low and high = 4 bulbs. I'm not sure what to buy to replace all of these, I just know that when I want HIGH I want extra light. Lot's of extra light.

Is it possible to have 4x35w HIDs on using the HIGH beam switch as the same time? Has anyone done this or have a wiring diagram?

Thx for any info and links you can provide to help me find a solution. I also want to buy new\different housings, but I'll do that in a different thread.

Captain Morgan

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks for that! I have the sites open now. Of course I would buy them through you!

I've looked at so many lamp housing replacements and halo sets, I'm just not sure yet what to go with.

In fact, I'm not even sure what to buy (not 55w! i read the forums) for HIDs for this Expy. The only HIDs I've purchased in the past was to mod some spotlights.

Any info from anyone is greatly appreciated!

hackules

Reaction score
New guy here first post. I have looked for a walkthrough or how to on HIDs and have not been able to find one. Has anyone done one yet. I just bought a 98 EB 5.4L, and HID conversion is tops on the list. I would be willing to do the how to if someone in the know could provide tech support, assuming I haven't just over looked it on here.

ZombieSoldier

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On an expedition it is fairly easy. Have you searched YouTube? All the walk throughs pretty much apply to us. Really isn't anything different with our expeditions. Pm me if you need a walk through.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i see you moved and in hinesville!!! how are you liking it?