HID upgrade for 2nd Gen Head & fog lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
MoHawk,

I have the 5k 35w for my low beams and I installed the high end 4.3K halogens for the high beams in my stock headlights, but my low beams are so bright that I don't use the high beams at all.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
U won't need high beams...I've been in back woods no light in Alabama and the lows highlighted everything....I have no probs with the 6k in the fogs during fog conditions...

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3)

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^Like they both said

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Expedition907

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have ordered the 6K from hidsrus.com, got 6k's all around hi/low/fogs. right now they are being shipped. hope they turn out awesome

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have ordered the 6K from hidsrus.com, got 6k's all around hi/low/fogs. right now they are being shipped. hope they turn out awesome

Most will agree that already have HIDs in their lights...the 9005 for high beam is truly unnecessary due to the lows being so bright and giving great visibility...as stated before...I have drove in the sticks of Alabama and Florida...highs were never needed at all

OP
OP
ExpoJo

ExpoJo

Reaction score
907 tell me bout your viper remote start... not full alarm? I want it... thanks.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hav 5704...viper remote start 2-way alarm

Expedition907

Full Access Members
Reaction score
907 tell me bout your viper remote start... not full alarm? I want it... thanks.

its a nice starter, works 1,400 feet away, 4 button fob, lock/unlock, starter and a 4th button for customization. I believe its the 4301. local bestbuy should have it