HID Xenon kit on ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Go with ddmtuning. You can get them for as low as $35. They come with lifetime warranty. I've used them twice. Once for my integra and the other for the expy. Take about 5 days to come in because they're direct from china. They don't flicker and I've had them for over a year. Excellent deal

Expeditionary

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i am going to do HIDs once i get my 35s all on and done.
I like ddmtuning they're not expensive and my truck came with (someone put them on) aftermarket projectors so i dont need/want to do a retro.
and yes I think Spart said it.... this comes up all the time.
We need a sticky HID thread
:3681700093_1f8b56e8

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
aftermarket projectors as in the entire headlight assy...yeah...i thought you meant the projectors to put in your headlights that are used for retro's...if so...i dont know how to do it...

Jackmldog

Full Access Members
Reaction score
aftermarket projectors as in the entire headlight assy...yeah...i thought you meant the projectors to put in your headlights that are used for retro's...if so...i dont know how to do it...

I agree most of them are junk. Some are alright. To use the ones in original housing I'm almost positive you have to bake the housing. Just like painting the internal housing black. There's tons of tuts on the web.