High beams are a no go..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarahjo

Reaction score
My high beams wont turn on, replaced bulbs, going with cheapest fix first. Still not working. Went to autozone today to get a new fuse, and the only one they have, the guy could not make it go in. My Dad said if the low beams work and the high don't, its the switch, not the fuse because he said they should pull off the same fuse. Please help me yall, if you've experienced this. I have an 04 expedition. Ive looked online, searching with the numbers on the fuse we took out for the high beam relay and all the options available look different from one another.

doodlebugs-93

Reaction score
I would replace the switch first, I had the same issue with my o2 but mine was the opposite I had high beams, but no low beams, checked the fuse it was good replaced the switch with a new one and that fixed my issues. good luck.

OP
OP
Sarahjo

Sarahjo

Reaction score
Thanks y'all, I'm going to have to wait until payday again to get a switch, but I will update y'all to let you know that it worked! (Fingers crossed)