Hillbilly Redneck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I agree, let's move on to the next topic guys. Life's too short to argue like this.

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

Sorry, but when you respond to anyone with "Your ignorance is astounding and your lack of understanding...."
You should expect an argument.
Then when you "don't see any attacks anywhere" a person is either blind to their own rudeness or has a completely odd set of people skills.
I tolerate people's rudeness, or what I perceive as rudeness toward me on forums for the sole reason of not being banned from a forum. I enjoy forums and have never posted on one to rile people up. I do that on Facebook... all the time.
Time and place for everything.
Forums are for learning, sharing, and fun. Facebook is for telling the world and people how wrong they are, often in my case, saying I fully see what issue they are taking about... but I just don't care that it is this way.
We hear about the keyboard warriors but I'm the opposite. I bite my tongue online often because I know if I say what I want I will get a moderator time out of ban or FB jail for 30 days etc.
In person I would quickly tell anyone who is rude to take their opinion and stick it. I couldn't care in the least what they think.
If they are in the same area, store, etc then I have just as much right (sometimes more) to be there as they do and it's my world and I'm using it. They should stand clear.
I'm not asking for or polling for their opinions on my actions or beliefs.
So this makes me an ******* to many. I am a very nice guy until you cross me or come at me with a debate when I didn't ask for opinions... then, I am an ass.
Completely aware of this and OK with it.
I also have an odd set of people skills but I know when my words or actions will typically solicit a response and don't act naive like a person is seeing something that isn't there.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And we started it back up again. Come on it's Sunday, let's all eat fried chicken and potato salad, and have a beer or soda!

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There you go. 40 rednecks going 180 mph bumper to bumper. Wonder what mpg's they get at that speed. My guess is around 3 miles per gallon. Nice to have a rich sponsor.

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
And we started it back up again. Come on it's Sunday, let's all eat fried chicken and potato salad, and have a beer or soda!

I wasn't done yet and it was still Sat night for me. Lol

Don't you take offense when someone calls you ignorant because they you don't agree with them or mainstream? I like accurate descriptive words. Hateful, arrogant, self-centered or absorbed.....would have all been decent descriptive words about my attitude toward the topic but ignorant and unaware are not.

I would like some fried chicken about now. Thinking about dinner plans....yumm.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The Beer is hitting the spot and my favorite driver Ryan Blaney is running in the top 5 ....Hell Yeah! Life is good!

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm racing. Never been to Nascar event but been to a few Top Fuel funny car and dragster nationals.
Seen John Force win a lot.
Pit passes were well worth the money. Seeing them rebuild the engine and carrying out trays of 8 new big money pistons and rods replacing a sleeve from time to time all withing 8-10 feet away from you!!!
Then when they fire it up!!! The biggest OMG moment you will ever have even after it is explained to you...you just have to feel it and the "bleeding" eyes to understand.
Wicked!!

Plati

Reaction score
Good day to watch GOLF … on St. Patty's Day a Northern Irish Lad won the Players !!!

go Rory !!!!

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmm racing. Never been to Nascar event but been to a few Top Fuel funny car and dragster nationals.
Seen John Force win a lot.
Pit passes were well worth the money. Seeing them rebuild the engine and carrying out trays of 8 new big money pistons and rods replacing a sleeve from time to time all withing 8-10 feet away from you!!!
Then when they fire it up!!! The biggest OMG moment you will ever have even after it is explained to you...you just have to feel it and the "bleeding" eyes to understand.
Wicked!!
Yeah I used to go to Maple Grove back when Kenny Bernstein broke 300mph and Bob Glidden was still running Pro stock ...... definitely a rush! I used to go to NASCAR races on a regular basis also. I’ve been to Dover,Richmond,Bristol,Charlotte,Daytona,Talladega,Pocono,and was a ticket holder every year from 93-99 for the Southern 500 at Darlington.... I’m gonna start going again to both NASCAR and NHRA Top Fuel events and I’m gonna take my grandboys this time.

Last edited:

TobyU

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I was at the Columbus Nationals when John Force won like all three the Triple Crown. They had the Budweiser Clydesdales pulling him sitting on top of the big wagon. Him up there and his dirty old burn up suit. This would have been like 94 to 95 I think.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
expresspedition