How do you bring back the shine in running boards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pledge or Endust both work well - yes, the same stuff you use on your furniture. It cleans it much better than ArmorAll, and lasts longer too. It also works wonder to remove/cover any wax residue on textured plastics. A nice gloss w/o being too slippery.

never thought about this...hmmmm shiny lemony running boards lol

RI-Matt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've used this stuff on a few different vehicles and it works great and is not slippery at all. In fact, I used it on the wheel well mouldings of my 06 F150 FX4 ( which were dark grey plastic) and it made them a nice black satin, they looked better than new.

http://foreverblack.com/products.html

Matt

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wish I could just detail my truck... too cold and probably gonna snow soon again... I need spring and about a week to get my expy back in show condition.... was a rough hunting season.... its still dirty....lol

rcreecer

Reaction score
so I had to try the pledge deal, cuz its cheaper than ice wax and holy $#!+ it works!

It lasts a long time too. I used it to remove wax residue from the textured, unpainted mirrors on my Excursion. No idea how long it had been there (P.O. did a crap detailing job at one point), but it worked great.