how similar or how different is an '08 Expedition from a '08 F150?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Limited'08

Reaction score
I'm referring to everything minus the cab/bed. The reason for my question is because I'm surprised that no one has offered a body lift kit for our trucks. This is pretty ridiculous and sad. Does anyone know of anybody having tried a F150 body lift on an Expedition with success? Any leads? I've already tried searching and have come up with nothing.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they arent the same from my understanding...there just isnt enough interest to the companies to make lifts for expeditions when ford has proven that they make less each year...from my understanding...

mrford60

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the 08 expedition is more like the 09-14 F150 but still they are very different. the front suspension and the front body inner structure are very much alike but that is where it stops.

OP
OP
L

Limited'08

Reaction score
This is so frustrating, not much aftermarket support for our trucks. I refuse to sell my Expedition only to have to buy a F-150 to lift and all. Not that there is anything wrong with an F-150, it's just that my truck is so much more comfortable and convenient on trips with the kids and all else. Plus law enforcement prefers Expeditions to Tahoes due to room, especially the officers with K-9s. I can't believe one can find lifts for Tahoes all day long but nothing for Expeditions.