How to get heads to turn as you drive down the road at night!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
you will turn heads,local police ,state police and people that want to steal your stuff.
not trying to be mean but that draws too much attention to yourself

OP
OP
C

CODedVengence

Reaction score
So far the police don't think anything of it. And as for the people stealing my stuff. Its off when I'm not in the car, but yes it does attract some of the unwanted attention too :/

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't watch it on YouTube mobil. Make it available on mobil. I wanna see.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice...i hits to the beat...how about a right up on hooking it up to amp...i have the option of installing microphone and my underglow and interior do the same....what did you use around the subs for lights?

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
nice...i hits to the beat...how about a right up on hooking it up to amp...i have the option of installing microphone and my underglow and interior do the same....what did you use around the subs for lights?

I'd be interested in learning this too

OP
OP
C

CODedVengence

Reaction score
I can't watch it on YouTube mobil. Make it available on mobil. I wanna see.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII Using Tapatalk2

I cant it has copyrighted music, you have to go to the bottom of the youtube page in the browser and click desktop site to watch it

OP
OP
C

CODedVengence

Reaction score

I hooked it straight up but I also wanted it to where I could just turn them on so I hooked them up to a switch with a remote. I used LED strips around everything, the ones on the subs have been damaged a little bit.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...so the ground went to the ground on the amp and power to power on amp? can you give detail? dont understand how the amp will make it hit to beat...did you use speaker out connections?