How to get heads to turn as you drive down the road at night!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Looks cool, hope there's an off switch though. 'Round these parts, you'd be pulled in less than 30 seconds, arrested for impersonating a police officer, having lights that affect vision, & who knows what else.

The neon kits people were putting underneath imports a few years ago, even if they were yellow, green, purple... nothing like police colors they were nailing people... and if your headunit is too bright, they'll nail you in a second for having lights that affect vision.

OP
OP
C

CODedVengence

Reaction score
Looks cool, hope there's an off switch though. 'Round these parts, you'd be pulled in less than 30 seconds, arrested for impersonating a police officer, having lights that affect vision, & who knows what else.

The neon kits people were putting underneath imports a few years ago, even if they were yellow, green, purple... nothing like police colors they were nailing people... and if your headunit is too bright, they'll nail you in a second for having lights that affect vision.

It does but amazingly I have driven by multiple police officers and they haven't done anything. I have even had one say that the lights looked cool!

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It does but amazingly I have driven by multiple police officers and they haven't done anything. I have even had one say that the lights looked cool!

Nice, I'm sure living in a large city like Houston may have something to do with it... they've got bigger problems to deal with. In smalltown, USA they're kinda bored... :smile: