How to install clips in 2015 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JollyRoger

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This thread made me laugh. I've watched a half-gallon bottle of bourbon cover my driveway on two different occasions. You would have thought I'd learn after the first time, but sometimes I'm a little dense. After that, I always unloaded groceries through the back glass.

The cargo net is a great addition and looks like it will do the trick! Nice job!

Yep-Retired

Reaction score
After a jug of bleach prematurely self unloaded on the Tractor Supply parking lot ( yes, spillage occurred), I bought 2 trunk organizers. They have Velcro-like strips on the bottom so they don't slide around. I keep a cheap moving blanket in the back to put them on if i need to push them forward to make room for large items like bags of dog food, etc.
Bonus is that if they aren't too heavy I can lift them out & take them inside for fewer trips to the driveway.

OP
OP
S

Sharon Tyler

Reaction score
This thread made me laugh. I've watched a half-gallon bottle of bourbon cover my driveway on two different occasions. You would have thought I'd learn after the first time, but sometimes I'm a little dense. After that, I always unloaded groceries through the back glass.

The cargo net is a great addition and looks like it will do the trick! Nice job!

Mark Farley

Reaction score
I carry a few 10 ream copy paper boxes in my Expedition. I have been doing this for over 12 years. When we travel i use the boxes to pack with whatever we are taking with us. When we get to where we are going it is easy to transfer the boxes to the luggage cart to go to our room. I get the empty boxes from work. This works for me.

princered72

Reaction score
I bought a plastic storage bin to carry items. That seems to work so far. Yes I have had things self unload

DrUsual

Reaction score
Cool. Here is a photo of my diy installation. I tuck the middle bottom part of the net behind the door latch to prevent item from rolling out the back.

View attachment 41293
Hey Rob, what are the screws going into to keep them anchored? It seems like they'd just pull straight back out if they're just going into that plastic molding.

RobE

Reaction score
Hey Rob, what are the screws going into to keep them anchored? It seems like they'd just pull straight back out if they're just going into that plastic molding.
The trim holds them very firmly as the screws are long and thick. Have one in my 2012 for over a year and the anchors are still firmly in place.