How to lift rear 1"?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

GJarrett

Reaction score
edit: I looked at Rancho's site and found the rears that seem to go with the link that you provided, but it does not say if it lifts the rear too (part #RS999941 for the right rear; there's another one for the left rear). Does anyone know?

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
edit: I looked at Rancho's site and found the rears that seem to go with the link that you provided, but it does not say if it lifts the rear too (part #RS999941 for the right rear; there's another one for the left rear). Does anyone know?

I thought it lifted the rear about 3/4 inch and the front about 1 1/2 or something like that.

I posted photos in another post a while back (about a year ago) when I had the work done. You should be able to search for that post.

GaryH2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pix added

For those interested, I added before and after photos with the Ranchos. Its in an album in my profile.

Hopefully this will give an idea of the ride height difference.

jrscott

Reaction score
After removing the air ride on my 2012 limited el I felt the rear need a small lift so I ordered and installed a truxx rear level kit. I had it installed today it added about 2 inches to the rear the truxx website says it adds 1 inch some write ups and 2 in others. Either way I am happy with the way it looks. It's dark now but will try and remember to take some pics tomorrow. All it is is a metal piece that bolts over the coil

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhrrington