How to use the aux button on factory radio?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 EB with the factory 6 disc changer with satellite option. What is the aux button and how do you use it. Please don't rip me a new one for not knowing.:Wedgie::facepalm:

98EBEXPY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its for you iPod,zunes,etc you plug the 3mm audio jack into the radio then push aux and thats it.

OP
OP
sgtowing

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats what I thought but where is the connection point? Is it on the back of the radio?

bertro

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you also have the rear DVD system? If so, there's an AUX in on the DVD unit.
As far as i know, there's no factory 3mm in jack on pre-2007 Expys. That would have been awesome.

98EBEXPY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
really i didnt know that ant thats kinda stupid not have a aux input upfront

98EBEXPY

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i just looked it up and some said its behind the stereo

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i might have to try that. dont need the CD player if i have all the music on my ipod anyhow!

rick chitown

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have an 05 EB with the factory 6 disc changer with satellite option. What is the aux button and how do you use it. Please don't rip me a new one for not knowing.:Wedgie::facepalm:

If your car has the rear DVD entertainment center, that uses your aux in, if not, it's prob on back somewhere, but will prob need a Ford jack to make it work, not sure on that though.