How to use the aux button on factory radio?????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, but i am too cheap to buy a new deck right now. i want to save as much money as i can so i can spend it on the drivetrain first. you forget, i have a wife to answer to! hahah. i really just want to plug my ipod in for the 29 hour drive back to iowa so i dont have to keep swapping out the CD's....

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, but i am too cheap to buy a new deck right now. i want to save as much money as i can so i can spend it on the drivetrain first. you forget, i have a wife to answer to! hahah. i really just want to plug my ipod in for the 29 hour drive back to iowa so i dont have to keep swapping out the CD's....

no tape deck? hmmm... there are some things that you can buy and have professionals install that you can plug your ipod into. do a google search. i forgot what they are called. usually just ipod into factory radio will do the trick.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i will have to look around. i think walmart has something that i could pick up but i just wanted to see if there was a way to actually plug the ipod into the radio itself....well, i could always just burn a bunch of CD's and use the 6-disc changer! haha. that would be the cheapest (free) since i already have a bunch of CD's at work...gotta love being supply! hhahah