ideas...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasAngel34

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what are you using to the paint the trim black, I am wanting to do that to mine, hate the tan... thanks...

ntuhlekt

Reaction score
+1 sgtowing

I am ready to get rid of all the tan as well. I have 0 painting experience so will probably pay someone to handle converting all the EB trim and accents to black to match the rest of the truck. No idea what kind of paint needs to be used.

OP
OP
2000eb

2000eb

Full Access Members
Reaction score
actually i tried some krylon fusion on the back bumper running boards and bottom of front bumper...so far so good. and as for the trim i will be using bc/cc base coat clear coat automotive paint since i have a body shop spray booth at my disposal. sorry i have been busy last few weeks. i got th new galaxy s2 with sprint and i did my taxes etc. just waitin for tax money to come in. truck hit a little stand still i was thinkin maybe cowl hood? let me find the link. i found just the cowl through airbagit.com and went down the street to look at it buddy that owns shop says he doesnt like it and honestly its not exactly what i want but i also dont wanna spend a fortune. so what do you think
http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/scoop-fr9397.htm
this is what it looks like i thought this was the ford ranger one but they pulled this one its just the scop not the whole hood and showed me. they have this style for the expedition. i am not sure if its the cowl look i want