If it for the expedition what would you drive.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it wasnt for the expedition what would you drive.

Assuming since this is an expedition forum i am sure we all have expeditions ;) in any case if you didnt have an expedition what would you drive?

Mods sorry if this is in the wrong place ... it just didnt feel off topic ...

I suppose I should start then huh? If i could afford it probably a navigator I have loved explorers for quite a while too !!!

Last edited:

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If i didnt have my Expy i would drive my 99 Trans am alot more , but being that its in pieces right now in my garage i guess i cant LOL..

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've always liked SUVs and trucks. Especially the fast ones :)

If I could afford it, I'd get a Porsche Cayanne, Turbocharged. Fastest "stock" SUV :)

pronstar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hate to say it, but if it was another truck I think I'd drive a Chevy with an LSx V8.

Those motors make stupid power quite easily/cheaply.

ziad_yamin

Reaction score
Before I got my car I was considering the Jeep Grand Cherokee ... However, the feature-cost balance was in favor of the Expedition (we are a family of 6).

In my opinion, the answer to such questions is "the sky is the limit!" .. technology is getting more advanced and the manufacturers are using that to increase their market share and competitiveness.

Of course, every one would love the Porsche, Mercedes, BMWs ... but these dream choices are usually controlled by how much money you are willing to spend.

I believe that a cost-benefit balance should be seriously considered before spending the hard-earned cash.

OP
OP
T

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hell yeah the denali is nice ... way outta my range tho ... I just bought the wife a Buick Rendezvous ... she likes it!

AvroAero

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those are nice. If I had to go mid sized I'd go for the trailblazer. I like them for some reason, go good with grille guards.

wittom

Reaction score
If it were an SUV, it would be a Trailblazer SS.

I like many vehicle that are in the market today. It would be pretty hard to choose just one.