if you cant dodge it - RAM it!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ktrjones12

Reaction score
leaving a parking lot the other day, a lady with a '02ish dodge ram that had not been washed in atleast a year was parked over the line into my spot..it was pretty tight. i was not paying close enough attention and just bumped it right at the left rear wheel well. i did not see any damage to her truck but i left a note, i'm a honest person and felt i had to. well now she made a claim saying there is damage to her truck...i didnt see any so i'm letting the insurance company deal with it. it just ****** me off i try to do the right thing and get screwed.:Wedgie:

this is what it did to the expy...i allready needed to repaint the bumper pad anyhow so it did not bother me.

003-49.jpg

I guess that would upset you, even though you were honest with it. Why didn't you take a picture of the the Dodge just in case you would need to prove that it had no damage at all. Anyways, try to not bump anyone anymore.

splintrcel

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well if it means anything your car doesnt look too bad to fix. I would get the turtle wax paint repair kit and an air brush and ur expy would be as good as new. If its a bit dented bondo would work. I have brothers that beat the hell out of some sections of my paint but i got them nearly erased with that kit. If you wanna see how i did paint fixes like that let me know, i can get some pics cuz i am having my expy all apart next week and fixing tons of crap on it. I am also fixing the missing paint on our 2006 honda pilot next week as well.

ktrjones12

Reaction score
Well if it means anything your car doesnt look too bad to fix Dodge parts. I would get the turtle wax paint repair kit and an air brush and ur expy would be as good as new. If its a bit dented bondo would work. I have brothers that beat the hell out of some sections of my paint but i got them nearly erased with that kit. If you wanna see how i did paint fixes like that let me know, i can get some pics cuz i am having my expy all apart next week and fixing tons of crap on it. I am also fixing the missing paint on our 2006 honda pilot next week as well.

I would agree as well. It may just leave a bad impression since he was all honest and he still got blamed bad about it all. Good day.

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah i have not messed with it. the whole bumper pad needs to be repainted but i need to replace the bumper too because the other half rearended a cop with it a few years ago..very minor and nobody else seems to notice but me lol

btw, she got a check...saw the truck again at the same lot later last year...still had not been washed and i did see one small scratch. ugh oh well all over and done with now.