In Cabin Filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Funugy

Reaction score
Quick question. Does a 2003 Expo have an in cabin A/C filter? I got mixed results when I did a search.

retrogarage6

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantatio
Cabin filter dealer option??

From what I can see from my aftermarket supplier (Autopart International) it looks like a dealer installed option, so you would have to check the vehicle I guess, I try and live my life side by side with my Ford without ever having to deal with the dealer lol... dont know if i have one either. see attached photo

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
F

Funugy

Reaction score
So if I'm understanding you guys correctly, the vehicle did not come with an in cabin filter from the factory. And if it does have one, it was installed later. Correct?

Skauber

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, Ford had a retrofit kit which may have been installed or not, but you'll have to check it. It's in the passenger footwell, see if there's a slot for a filter or if there looks like there's one but it's sealed.

hendricksen11

Reaction score
Seeing as I changed my cabin air filter in my car recently, I was wondering if the Expy has one as well.. will be looking for it later