instagram anyone??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey anyone here have an instagram? If so follow me.. its really hard to post pics from my phone onto this forum and im sure u guys have some pics on ur ig of ur expy and or anything thats interesting. ... plavin1991 same as on the forum... follow me. Ill check u guys out aswell... now for ur pleasure check this guy out ! :chewie: 《《《《

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Facebook is enough social media for me... Do you just acces the site from the Internet on your phone? I notice it doesn't say anything like "posted from Tapatalk" on your posts Plavin. Maybe look into the Tapatalk app. Lots of guys use that for easier phone access from what I understand.

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Facebook is enough social media for me... Do you just acces the site from the Internet on your phone? I notice it doesn't say anything like "posted from Tapatalk" on your posts Plavin. Maybe look into the Tapatalk app. Lots of guys use that for easier phone access from what I understand.

Im gonna look into that app.. I never use computers only my phone.. never really have time to sit at a computer im usually all over the place so ill just pull out my phone and use that... thanks for the advice

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just that I find Instagram not worthwhile to me.
I agree...

I agree...facebook is enough

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well only reason I even asked was I figured its a lot simpler for someone to post pics on there rather then on here.. facebook is a lil more personal where instagram u could take the most random pics and put them up with out sharing ur whole life story.. thats why I dont really use facebook cause theres nothing but drama on there.. nothing but bs.. also im into photography.. and instagram is a more mainstream everyone use it type of site figured someone would have it..

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Plavin1991

Plavin1991

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know mudryder18 is on there and he has way better pics of his truck on there unlike on here...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2