Interior LED lights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyone have interior LED lights? They seem pretty popular on a chevy forum i have been frequenting lately so i was wondering if anyone here has done it? Its like 42 bucks for all the interior and licence plate lights but it looks really good. I was going to go all green to match the exterior. I would be curious if anyone else had any ...

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd be afraid that they'd be too harsh/bright. That being said, I've replaced all of my external lights (except lows/brights/fogs) with LEDs.

OP
OP
T

thereason21

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh yeah they are bright! Judging from the pics ive seen. I was going to get colored ones so i dont imagine that would be too painful

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna get a couple red LEDs, so as to have a night-time-driving-friendly, but I don't know how that would look...

GRIP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
they will dim somewhat i have 3 uv leds lighting up my center console and when i dim the dash lights they dim to. but if your going to do the dome lights replacements wouldn't you want them bright.

GRIP

Full Access Members
Reaction score
as soon as remeber to get my camra from my friends house i will post pic's of my ride.