Interior LEDs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff55v

Reaction score
I’ve bought and updated a lot of LED’s for various updates on my vehicles. I really like the whiter color, lower power draw, and less heat generated. I’ve had very good luck with the quality of JDM Astar brand. But you have to know what you want in terms of brightness and color temperature.
Here’s a before and after photo of my Expedition vanity light LED upgrade.
7DFC9BCF-1AC2-460B-81B8-30038B5B4961.jpeg F2CB9FF8-65D9-47F1-91C4-E0B0495A1084.jpeg

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Looks nice and a huge improvement!! I don't understand why automakers do not use LED lighting for interior. It is such a huge improvement from the OEM bulbs. I have done this to my last 3 new vehicles and my daughters' vehicles. So easy and such a big difference. Seems like Adieu is never happy about other people's happiness or satisfaction.
My 2011 Mustang has factory LEDs in cup holder and foot wells. Can everyone ask ANDY to get rid of his personal photos on every post. I have asked and he said no. They take up whole thread and he posts on every question.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
My 2011 Mustang has factory LEDs in cup holder and foot wells. Can everyone ask ANDY to get rid of his personal photos on every post. I have asked and he said no. They take up whole thread and he posts on every question.
I like seeing people's photos. It's not every post either. Forums would be boring if it were just people typing words. Last time I checked there were no rules regarding picture posting. If you don't like them, then scroll past them. Life will go on

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
I like seeing people's photos. It's not every post either. Forums would be boring if it were just people typing words. Last time I checked there were no rules regarding picture posting. If you don't like them, then scroll past them. Life will go on
So you have not seen his white expedition 100x yet? They take up the whole page. People come here for help and advice. They know what a expedition looks like. The photo uploads, should pertain to thread. Your profile can have your picture.

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to be rude but The photos Andy and others post are almost always of the project they are doing. A lot better IMO to see what they are doing than to read about it and guess at how to do it. How can you post About Lights on your expy without the expy being in the picture of the lights, that are on an expy? I guess you could zoom in 100x and have a grainy pic... but why.

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
So you have not seen his white expedition 100x yet? They take up the whole page. People come here for help and advice. They know what a expedition looks like. The photo uploads, should pertain to thread. Your profile can have your picture.
He's a happy Ex owner. Who cares about pics.

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Not to be rude but The photos Andy and others post are almost always of the project they are doing. A lot better IMO to see what they are doing than to read about it and guess at how to do it. How can you post About Lights on your expy without the expy being in the picture of the lights, that are on an expy? I guess you could zoom in 100x and have a grainy pic... but why.
Exactly, his photos do not have anything, to do with thread. They never do. They are exterior shots on every post, multiple times.

53bird

Reaction score
I installed Blue interior LED Lights and it's awesome! Kind of takes me back to my high school days..and Expedition Andy if you don't mind the Hyper Flashing on your turn signals get those amber ones changed out! it's worth it

OP
OP
J Ski

J Ski

3.5plati
Reaction score
Exactly, his photos do not have anything, to do with thread. They never do. They are exterior shots on every post, multiple times.
Basically, quit complaining or find somewhere else to hang out and waste your time whining. You're posts are now clogging my thread thanks

rjdelp7

2000 XLT
Reaction score
Basically, quit complaining or find somewhere else to hang out and waste your time whining. You're posts are now clogging my thread thanks
You are lecturing me now and clogging thread. I am not first one to take issue. Hope you enjoy looking at a white expedition (all 4 sides) over and over and over and over....Maybe I will upload some more for you to view.