Interior lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SublimeHiPpOs

Reaction score
My 2018 Plati is very dark inside at night when the doors are open. The dash lights and ambiant colored lights in the doors illuminate as expected when the doors are opened, but the ceiling dome lights don't come on. They work fine when turned on individually or when the button near the sunroof switches is pressed, I just wish they'd come on automatically when the doors are opened. Is there a setting anywhere for this?

Last edited:

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2018 Plati is very dark inside at night when the doors are open. The dash lights and ambiant colored lights in the doors illuminate as expected when the doors are opened, but the ceiling dome lights don't come on. They work fine when turned on individually or when the button near the sunroof switches is pressed, I just wish they'd come on automatically when the doors are opened. Is there a setting anywhere for this?

Did you check the lighting section of the vehicle owner’s manual?

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
1641307864073.pngIt's button "A"