Interior stuff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digitalH2O

Reaction score
I didn't see an interior forum (I don't really pay attention though), so I figured I'd post this here.

I'm looking for three specific interior parts that I want to be totally OEM looking.

Headliner.

Carpet.

Leather upholstry for the seats.

But I'm not finding an sites online that offer those products for an 05 Expy. All I'm seeing are the late 90s to 2002 model parts. When I search for 05 specific parts, it brings up the same parts with other vehicles from 2005 (2002 Expy + 2005 Explorer, etc).

Where should I look? I'm looking for OEM or as close to it as possible.

Thanks!

-dH2O

ELVATO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tascaparts.com has the headliner, but it's 1,299.

The probably have the other stuff, as well, but you might wanna call them.

davesexplorer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
With headliner the easiest thing to do if you have a current crappy headliner and can salvage the acual "base" cardboard like material - just recover it in whatever material you like.

Ebay often times will have whole seats and the dealer installed leather seat upholstery as well.

Carpet would be a bit trickier I would have to do some serious searching, or if you have a junkyard near you that has some newer vehicles they may be able to source you one.

OP
OP
D

digitalH2O

Reaction score
Ah, I hadn't thought of the scrapyard option. I guess blood on the floor might smell better than years of cigarette smoke ;)

Thanks!

lakmflx

Full Access Members
Reaction score
There really isnt a need (yet) for an interior forum.. 99% of members who are registered are looking for interior parts to buy which can be found in the for sale sections.

OP
OP
D

digitalH2O

Reaction score
No sweat, I don't think I've seen any other interior questions aside from my own since being here.

OP
OP
D

digitalH2O

Reaction score
That's a pretty cool site, but their Expedition is only listed through 2001. Is a 2005 all that different? I have no idea.

Thanks!