Interior Tan Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been looking for the drivers side A-pillar trim with the holes for the grab-handles as well as the radio bezel with the A4WD/4L/4H switch.

I need them tan in color and in decent condition, I've checked my local junk yard about 4 times in the last month and I haven't had any luck.
Does anyone know of a reputable online vendor who might sell these interior pieces?

99 blue expy

Reaction score
Yes i have parts . My blue and tan expy is on craiglist

Anything you need I have it because on 4-14-2012 my oil filter relocator lines blew and now my engine is knocking. I live in PA and could take pictures of anything you need before you buy. We can do pay pal or postal money order only. When items are sent out you will prepay for shipping including delivery conformation.
The craigslist pictures are here ---> http://scranton.craigslist.org/cto/2984032306.html
Please hurry 2 weeks it is going to the junk yard. you can buy the hole thing for $1100 , it is still running but knocking loud.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will check the junk yard for you when I go up there~If your still looking let me know? I pull the parts for you.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey guys let me know what you find. I need a tan drivers side A-pillar trim (where the grab handle is), a tan climate control bezel that surrounds the radio, and a tan center console with climate controls at the top.

VexedEX

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Find anything~~~~?Found nothing yet but I will continue to look when I'm out there.

00xtremist

Reaction score
If you still need the parts, I'm pretty sure I still have them. I'll check to be sure. Let me know if you already found them in the mean time.

Kenneth