Invision Head Rest DVD wiring to headunit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsl4evr

Reaction score
2012 Expedition EL Limited

Is it feasible to connect control box for my headrest players to the head unit? The sound quality is pretty cruddy on the FM transmitter and my kids aren't quite old enough to figure out how to run DVDs themselves.

Simply, I want to put a DVD into the headunit and be able to control it from the front and change the headrests to an AUX input.

Thanks!

KCAutosound

Reaction score
On the switcher box there is a thin white wire that comes out of it. You can splice and extend it. Either wrap it around the antenna going into the radio or you can find the antenna in the passenger kick panel or even behind the glove box. It's usually an orange coax.

The video switcher could be in a few different places depending who installed it. Under the seats, in the rear of the center console or under the radio. You'll have to chase the two audio/video lines that come from the monitors to under the seat and find out where they go from there.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk