Is it still legal for US Citizens to purchase Forscan license?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Forscan is a Russia based business entity. I didn't find an answer online from either Department of Commerce or Department of Treasury. Most likely it is still legal coz there is nowhere saying it is illegal.

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Forscan is a Russia based business entity. I didn't find an answer online from either Department of Commerce or Department of Treasury. Most likely it is still legal coz there is nowhere saying it is illegal.
You can still do business so long as the company itself is not on an elevated sanction list.

OP
OP
H

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can still do business so long as the company itself is not on an elevated sanction list.
Thank you! I checked this list on Federal Department of Commerce website and didn't find Forscan. I tried Paypal transaction. At the very first moment, the transaction was on pending status and after several minute it went through. I assumed Paypal was verifying whether or not the transaction was legal before sending the payment out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire