ISO 2017 Expedition EL Lift Kit ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergio Ibagon

Reaction score
Did the SSV’s in 15-17 have the round fogs? Typically SSV don’t have fogs at all.

Still waiting to see the other confirmation’s of 15-17, like tailgate and tailpipe, since I owned both a 15, and a 17...not really a rookie when it comes to them.

Edit: Looked up Ford documentation...the 15-17 SSV’s retained the 14 lower bumper so they were compatible with existing push bars and front mounted accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I tried a lift kit but didn't like the ride and stress on the suspension components. Had to pretty much change all rubbers and components after about a month / 8000km light to medium offroad gravel and sand trails. Shocks well, they're expensive where I live, so I got shocks for toyota TLX and extended the lower strut of the shocks. It gave me enough lift and the ride feel is amazing and the shock has 9" of inside travel which is about 4" more than stock, and paid around $140 for all four shocks, while stock shocks here go for $250+... So far road feel and trail to my farm, with/without weight is realy nice and less stress on suspension components ending up on savings.
I do suggest adding some reinforcement on the base since the other shock is slightly thin. And Yes I changed my rims to 17" toyota L200 rims, easier to find and cheaper tires and a softer ride

WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 15.52.17 (1).jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 15.52.17.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2021-01-05 at 15.52.16.jpeg