JD Power survey?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have others received regular survey requests from them?

I received the first within 2 months of buying my truck, maybe sooner. Then another at 6 months, 1 year and each year after.....just filled out the last,

You guys getting them too, right?

jeff

OP
OP
J

jeff kushner

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah Rog, you might be right over 100 views and I'm still alone!

....or I'm the only one that took the dollar bill enclosed, then did the survey to avoid feeling guilty taking their dollar and not doing the survey? LOL

Well, considering that I have 76300 on my '17 and nothing has broken, no concerns at all beyond the rusting rear passenger door seams means the survey reflected MY trucks condition...near perfect.

jeff

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Still no others?

jeff

I have been buying new vehicles for years. I have not received a JD Powers mail survey for years. My address has not changed in decades.

After I ordered and purchased new 2105 Ford Expedition Limited 4x4, I received several surveys from Ford via email. I completed all of them.

I have been a print subscriber to Consumer Reports magazine for more than 20 years - and have not received an annual vehicle survey from them in the mail for at least 10 years.

I wish JD Powers had sent one or more surveys regarding my Ford, as I had NUMEROUS defects during repaired during the initial 3 year / 36,000 miles warranty period (I also purchased Ford’s Premium extended care warranty).