JL Audio Stealthbox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it is...thought i was going to BH but things changed for the better...so 4th July is planned unless something else happens...hopefully see you then

dirtrider

Reaction score
If I could find a good deal on one of those I'd try it in my 03 expedition. I had no factory subwoofer so I guess I'd just cut out a hole in the proper place once mounted and find a grill for it. If anyone knows a place to save a decent amount off retail let me know.

OP
OP
B

bricekin

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Keep an eye on JLs website. This is about the time of the year when they run 10% off and free shipping. Just remember that the only way to get a warranty with one of these is to purchase it from an authorized dealer... there are none on amazon or ebay and sonic electronix is also not authorized.

Sammy

Reaction score
Would you be interested in selling the factory subwoofer witht he enclosure that you took out? If you still have it... Let me know, please.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmdunham2