Just bought a 2006 Expy EB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MMasz

Reaction score
Hi:

I just brought home a 2006 Expy EB. A central Florida car with 41K. Sweet!!! I needed something larger than my Sienna for boat towing. I'm also impressed with the mileage.The computer showed 22 mpg at 70 mph with the a/c running.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome aboard... damn 22mpg... i wish maybe rolling down hill with a tail wind being pushed I could see those numbers...lol

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
welcome to the expy fam, dont think i can get that milage coasting down hill, wow

Stoned06

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Congrats on the purchase! 22 MPG? Wow. The best I can do in my '06 is 19 over any distance. Usually get around 18 though.
What kind of boaat do you have? I'm dieing to get ours out this year, but I am going to have another month and a half before that happens!

OP
OP
M

MMasz

Reaction score
Well, I'm not lying on the mileage. It was what the computer was showing. I'll calculate the difference soon. Granted the trip was open highway 90+% of the time. I could see that city driving would drop the mileage big time with al the stop and go.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
I'm happy when I break 11 mpg!!! If I got 22, I'd fell like I was driving a Prius. Lucky Man.

OP
OP
M

MMasz

Reaction score
Well, here it is. I had to clean it up a bit before posting a photo. My 2006 EB with 41K on the odometer.

I washed it, clay-barred it, polished it (with PC 7424 and Optimum Polish) and waxed (with Collinite Insulator Wax).

It's pretty clean with next to no rust.

101_0309.jpg

OP
OP
M

MMasz

Reaction score
Another photo. It still has a few fine swirl marks left, but I was too beat to spend another hour polishing it.

101_0310.jpg

Last edited: