just curious if anyone makes a 6 inch lift for the 2005 Eb 4x4's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Marvo75

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh and also...The wife...and i quote.."you spend that to lift it i hope you can blow yourself all summer" ...So yeah....No lift

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
oh and also...The wife...and i quote.."you spend that to lift it i hope you can blow yourself all summer" ...So yeah....No lift

Bahahahah!!!!!

You can counter that with... But I need it so I can looky up your ________ (you can fill the blank in)... Plus, I'll be force to help you up when you need to get in :)

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Man it may be expensive but its worth it....ask mindgame he just finished his not too long ago..I've been on mine almost two years as a daily driver and I still love it...

Well... Someone gotta keep you company also :)

Albeit it was a big bite, I do not regret it at all... Rumour has it, there is only 4 left, and no more to be made...

Looks like we will have our own private little club :smile:

Last edited:

psycho bob

Reaction score
new to this site. i have an 06 and before spending any big money on a lift i am wondering how strong the stock half shafts are or are there aftermarket options for greater strength. to me there's no point in spending 5k+ if i won't even be able to go around the mountains w/o twisting/breaking them.

another question. what kind of wheel travel does the rize kit give you. colorado has rocks not mud so the more travel the better. might be better to give up the expedition and get an F250

Last edited:

03blkstanggt

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ive been throwing around the concept of an f150 6" front lift with a custom setup for the back. seems cheaper than the rize, but ive been contempating this idea for a little over a year now. lol

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goff69