Just my luck...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I parked this morning thinking..."it's Monday and this Friday is my birthday. Someone is going to hit my car." Those were literally my thoughts. After being parked for no more than an hour, I walked out of class to find this:

87ada948.jpg

The bumper is cracked pretty bad in the back and will need to be replaced. I guess there are a few decent people left in this world...because on my windshield was a piece of paper from the police saying to contact them. The driver hit my rear driver bumper with his back passenger tire which resulted in no damage to his truck. He was kind enough to call the police and file a report rather than just driving off. I went to the police station and filled out my side of the paperwork. I contacted his insurance company and filed a claim and also called the driver of the truck to thank him for not just taking off. So I'll be getting an estimate sometime this week and keep everyone updated. Great way to start the week! lol

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks. Glad to hear he didn't drive off, I had a guy clip my rear fender wall in front of my tire as I was in the gas station, and as I ran out after him he just took off. Needless to say I was a little ticked.

OP
OP
Dexter

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Oh man that sucks. Glad to hear he didn't drive off, I had a guy clip my rear fender wall in front of my tire as I was in the gas station, and as I ran out after him he just took off. Needless to say I was a little ticked.

The funny part is, the guy was still parked next to me and he apparently left his truck to go to class. I didn't know that there was a paper on my windshield for the first 10 minutes lol. I looked at my bumper and was like WTF?! Parked next to me was a big truck with perl white paint all over the back tire. I was about to sit there and wait for the dude to get out of the class so I could kick his ass, but then I noticed the police report on my windshield and my bloodpressure went down...A LOT haha.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Poor Expy but atleast your damage ended with a good ending unlike mine because the guy involved was a total jerk to me and the cop.

OP
OP
Dexter

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah. It's only been about 6 months since my other accident...my expy got a new face and will soon have a new ass. Poor thing can't get a break...

I wasn't this lucky the first time though lol. My other accident resulted in me paying over $3,000 out of pocket. Thankfully this one isn't my fault LOL

Last edited: