Just ordered a 2024 XLT.. wait time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TMurphy11

Reaction score
As the thread title states, I just ordered an 2024 XLT with High Package, Max Tow, bench and special edition package. I specifically wanted NO sunroof which is hard to find on lots which is why I had to order. Dealer states hopefully by the end of February it will arrive. Priority 10 order.

Ive read the 2023 Build Timeline thread, just curious if anyone else has ordered a 2024.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As the thread title states, I just ordered an 2024 XLT with High Package, Max Tow, bench and special edition package. I specifically wanted NO sunroof which is hard to find on lots which is why I had to order. Dealer states hopefully by the end of February it will arrive. Priority 10 order.

Ive read the 2023 Build Timeline thread, just curious if anyone else has ordered a 2024.

I ordered an XLT max 4x4/202A/Black Accent/HD Tow in early September and currently the vehicle is being shipped to dealership with ETA December 5th. There were 3 weeks UAW showtime in between, though.

Samantha1

Reaction score
I can't give any delivery/wait time information, but last year I ordered a 2023 XLT with the same packages and for the same reason - I didn't want the sunroof. Those packages make for a nice vehicle with lots of good features - we love ours (22,000 miles on it)! I hope you get the same enjoyment from yours!
Samantha

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
I ordered an XLT max 4x4/202A/Black Accent/HD Tow in early September and currently the vehicle is being shipped to dealership with ETA December 5th. There were 3 weeks UAW showtime in between, though.
I would love for a 3 month turn around! What priority code were you?
Im selling my 2018 F150 this week and fortunately have a beater to drive for a couple months. Hopefully it’s not longer then that becuase I really don’t want to drive a focus for too long haha.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
Did they charge a fee for the "sunroof delete" ?
Nope. It’s an option not standard equipment. I did laugh at the “option” to not get carpet mats that extra with the rubber mats that are standard. 160$ cost and I’m giving them product to keep lol.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would love for a 3 month turn around! What priority code were you?
Im selling my 2018 F150 this week and fortunately have a beater to drive for a couple months. Hopefully it’s not longer then that becuase I really don’t want to drive a focus for too long haha.
My code is 13. Your dealership is actually very conservative with you on this time line. It should arrive a couple of weeks sooner.

Hellwig

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Nope. It’s an option not standard equipment. I did laugh at the “option” to not get carpet mats that extra with the rubber mats that are standard. 160$ cost and I’m giving them product to keep lol.
Rubber mat is the standard? That's better than carpet mat coz it's easier to clean.

Samantha1

Reaction score
With those packages it comes with both rubber and carpet mats (front and second row). I bought the Ford third row rubber mat as well as the cargo area mat.
Samantha

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
As the thread title states, I just ordered an 2024 XLT with High Package, Max Tow, bench and special edition package. I specifically wanted NO sunroof which is hard to find on lots which is why I had to order.

Are you trying to max out the payload?