Just ordered a 2024 XLT.. wait time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bub_28

Reaction score
I ordered 2024 Timberline August and just got it last week. Right at 3 months for me

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
I ordered 2024 Timberline August and just got it last week. Right at 3 months for me
I test drove a timberline which is what made me order an expedition. But the price was too much for what I was looking to spend. I would have needed the 10K high package to get the heated seats, steering wheel and not the green activex/cloth that I did NOT like. Ill just tune this eventually and put some tires on it and make my own timberline!

Last edited:

duneslider

Full Access Members
Reaction score
At this point, having had an expedition with a sun roof and one without, I liked the one less sunroof more. It is quieter without the sunroof and after almost a year with the sunroof we rarely open the sunshade and almost never have the glass open.

I know other people may do that more often but we just don't find the sunroof to be a plus for our use.

Good luck getting your new expy quickly!

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
At this point, having had an expedition with a sun roof and one without, I liked the one less sunroof more. It is quieter without the sunroof and after almost a year with the sunroof we rarely open the sunshade and almost never have the glass open.

I know other people may do that more often but we just don't find the sunroof to be a plus for our use.

Good luck getting your new expy quickly!
Nothing but problems on my F150. Half the reason I got rid of it!

lbbennett

Reaction score
As the thread title states, I just ordered an 2024 XLT with High Package, Max Tow, bench and special edition package. I specifically wanted NO sunroof which is hard to find on lots which is why I had to order. Dealer states hopefully by the end of February it will arrive. Priority 10 order.

Ive read the 2023 Build Timeline thread, just curious if anyone else has ordered a 2024.
I ordered my 2024 Limited Stealth Appearance on July 27 and took delivery Oct 13. I was really worried about the UAW strike, but luckily they got mine done before the KY plant went out.

OP
OP
T

TMurphy11

Reaction score
I ordered my 2024 Limited Stealth Appearance on July 27 and took delivery Oct 13. I was really worried about the UAW strike, but luckily they got mine done before the KY plant went out.

that's not a bad turnaround at all. Im hoping it stays on schedule and I get a quick delivery to NJ. Never know these days.