Just purchased 23 platinum. General questions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nationalgallery

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lift and tires went on today. 3/2 lift on 34.6 inch nitro recon grapplers.
I put on Nitto Recon Grapplers also, but I stayed with the factory size (285/45R22 — 32.1" O.D.). Doesn't changing the size of the tire make the speedometer inaccurate, since the wheel is turning slower for a given speed?

OP
OP
F

fla904

Reaction score
I put on Nitto Recon Grapplers also, but I stayed with the factory size (285/45R22 — 32.1" O.D.). Doesn't changing the size of the tire make the speedometer inaccurate, since the wheel is turning slower for a given speed?
Yes it does. You just input the tire size and recalibrate it. Very easy.

JCam11

Reaction score
Did you try adjusting the lumbar adjustment in the Platinum seats? You can adjust it to fit the contour of your lower back and it makes a huge difference; I can easily get lower back pain in uncomfortable chairs, but the Platinum seats are perfectly comfortable for me.
we did, and both of us were super uncomfortable. We couldn't justify the 10K increase in price from Limited to Platinum without the massaging seats.