Key Fob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joemz9

Reaction score
Hey guys I have searched!
I'm having a problem with my Expy, I cant get it in to learn mode for a new key fob.
Yes I watched all the youtube vids and know how to get it to program mode. Programmed my '12 taurus and '05 F-150 with new key fobs.
yes the key fob works as I programmed it to my 05 F-150 since I couldn't get the expy into program mode.
I have checked all fuses and relays all work fine. Pulled one by one that sucked!!
So I'm lost, any one have any ideas.
One thing I could think is my expy came to me (for free) with rubber floors instead of carpet and someone before my father in-law owned it put seats that are not specific for this vehicle. because all the connectors other than the seat belt don't match up on either side. I am also getting Air bag codes for driver and passenger also some tard instead of fixing the seat issue they unhooked the airbag light so it wouldn't keep flashing. Could that be causing the door lock to not go into program mode?

thanks in advance

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire