Led light bar mount / bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diablood5

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find a light bar mount for à 52" curved light to fit a 2000 expo? I can't seem to find one anywhere..

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they normally come with them don't they? at least the reparable companies give the brackets...u will have to contact the company to see what they have...or buy a different brand...most I've seen the brackets came with them

bowtex

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It depends on what kind of mount you are wanting. if your are talking about the windshield mount then just order one for a f150 for your year model most mounts that will fit the f150 will fit your expo.

General214

Reaction score
Led light bar windshield mount

Hello all I'll trying to find a windshield mount for a 54" curved led light bar.

Texpedition45

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check out eBay. Just type ford expedition windshield lightbar mount, and it'll come up.

Reaction score
try searching for the f150. they make that stuff for the trucks more so than the expeditions. a 1997-2002 f150 mount will fit a 1st gen expedition. or just get a roof rack! haha