Led light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpoJo

Reaction score
I bought a 54inch curved light bar for my 2nd Gen, I want the upper windshield mount brackets, having a hard time finding them and the f150 bracket's don't look like they'll work. Has anyone done a light bar like this? Recommendations? Thx.

Transporter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Quick question, did you ask the company you bought it from if they sold brackets that fit your vehicle?

I would call the company I bought them from first. Next I would call N-Fab, Rigid Industries, Rough County, Bumper Super store has brackets, and Addictive Desert Designs to see if any of them have brackets or could make them. There are Light Bar brackets all over Ebay and Amazon but finding specific models they fit is a PITA.

Lastly, if you have a way to measure above and below the upper windshield roof line meeting point from door jam edge to door jam edge on your vehicle then on a F-150 that will tell you if you can most likely use F-150 door jam brackets. Both the Brow mount at the top of the windshield or the top of the roof mount both attach to the inside of the door jam which is most likely going to be the same on most Ford truck and SUVs of the same years. The only real issue I see without having one in front of me is width of body. The brackets are bent/angled for the specific width of the Light Bar versus the width of the vehicle at said mount location point. So if the body/windshield widths are the same, there is a good chance F-150 brackets would work.