License Plate Light(s) Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLove312

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is anywhere else to buy the little light bulb covers for the license plate lights hidden under the tailgate latch besides the dealer. I went in today and they told me that they were $56/each!!. $56 for a tiny piece of plastic!!! This is ridiculous but unfortunately sort of a necessity because this cover also has a grommet that holds the light bulb in place. Thanks

OP
OP
JLove312

JLove312

Reaction score
$56 is down right criminal. I should have asked for the part number but I was in such shock that I had trouble speaking! Literally! I will call tomorrow once the shock wears off and ask for the part number so I can google it. Fingers crossed

AZexpy

Reaction score
I would just Google it. Now a days Google is the way to go to find the part numbers. Lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

boobie33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any luck on those part numbers? Im looking for a set of these also

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JLove312

JLove312

Reaction score
F6DZ-13550-BA I did find a few online for $35. I still feel like I'm being ***** and have a hard time paying that much for them. I am gonna have to bend over soon enough though. I do need them

boobie33

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you. Yea still alot, but one of mine is burned out in the socket area. So I need them

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk