License plate light socket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fila571

Reaction score
Hi all,2007 eb license plate light socket , bulb broke inside can not remove. socket likely ruined. Can not find replacement for 3 wire socket . What now?

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you try buying part number F6DZ-13550-BA (license lamp assembly) from your dealer?

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Try disconnecting battery, buy or borrow a pair of duck bill pliers.Sears sells them .They open outward when you squeeze handles. That and spraying the socket liberally with wd40, might pop the old bulb out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

Fila571

Reaction score
Thanks , the owner, a good friend destroyed the bulb and socket , before I got in the mix. Trying to find new socket. three wires odd shape. Trying to get him to get from Ford .

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thanks , the owner, a good friend destroyed the bulb and socket , before I got in the mix. Trying to find new socket. three wires odd shape. Trying to get him to get from Ford .

I don't know what the dealer wants, but it's $37 via eBay from a couple different sellers, including Quirk and Tasca.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If need be shop your pick and pull wreckers, and get a used one. But ideally the dealer is always my choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk