Lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benya21097

Reaction score
If anyone would be kind enough to answer this question it would be greatly appreciated. Okay, so here's my question - I just turned 15 and my dad told me I will be getting the family Expy (which is a 1998 xlt) and he said that I can lift it. So I was wondering what would be the best lift kit for the Expy... thanks.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How high and how big a tire do you want to put on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

benya21097

Reaction score
Well, I don't exactly know the size of the tire I was going to buy buy I was thinking about doing a 6 inch lift.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you need to decide what size tire you want so you know what size lift you need.

Exp099

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The cheapest Lift would be 3 inch body lift.. 3 inch coil spacers and crank those torsion bars.. thats what i have.. And i got 35's il post pikz maybe tomoro..

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
then after those choices... zoneoffroad 6" for 1800$ then fabtech for a couple bucks more... plus installation unless your gonna do it yourself... my setup is in my sig... running 37s could go bigger but I like no rub and looks good