Lightning Headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KalMcDaniel

Reaction score
:confused: Has anyone tried or succesfully replaced the headlight assembly on a pre 6/97 exped with the lightning headlights. Looking the ford performance catalog there are no notes saying that they wont fit. Looking at sporttruck's site they say they wont fit any pre 6/97 exped. Need some help before I buy. :confused:

TodzY2KExpy

Reaction score
L litez

I had the non o/e "L" style lights on my truck, mine is a 2000, same style though. I took them off only cause after the first wash these NON O/E lights leaked. I now have OE Ford Harley Davidson style lights so yes they should work no problem.
If you buy any make sure they are OE Ford lights no aftermarket crap, IMHO.

OP
OP
K

KalMcDaniel

Reaction score
Where did you buy them from?? Did you buy those from the sporttruck site or another place?

sunsetparts

Reaction score
Maybe I could help you with your purchase of OE lights. I am a Ford certified partscounterperson at an SVT dealership that has been in business since 1912. Just email me for prices on any items you may be looking for.

[email protected]

OP
OP
K

KalMcDaniel

Reaction score
Got the verdict from Ford Racing. OEM lightning headlights will NOT fit any pre 6/97 ford expedition.

G

TodzY2KExpy,
How do you like the HD headlights. Do you have any pics? I have been thinking of getting them because I want a factory look and don't like the aftermarket ones out there. Are they a straight swap? Do you also have the side marker lights also? Thanks in advance.

TodzY2KExpy

Reaction score
HD lites on an Expy, LUV them, Much Better, IMHO

:troll:
DSCN4491.JPG

Last edited: