Lincoln navigator problems multiple issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boxdodge

Reaction score
I have a 2006 Lincoln navigator that was running a battery with a dead cell. I believe this had something to do with the problem. Door sensor data error, lift gate data error, running board data error. This is what it shows of the dash. All the ac/ heater control cluster has no power. It is shifting funny when driving. It will no pull any codes even though I know it has them. I checked all the fuses. Thinking it may be a fusable link or something. It has a new battery now. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

B

bedrck46

I would go back and recheck all fuses also check to see if there is power to each fuse. Do you have a test light or DVM? Can you understand and read electrical prints?? There are 3 fusible links in that circuit, they are for the generator.

Check fuse F1.5 for voltage in and out as it controls, Powertrain Control Module (PCM) (12A650), Deactivator switch, Third row folding seat relay, left, Third row folding seat relay, right, Power liftgate module, Brake pedal position switch, Sunload sensor (19E663), Clock (15000), Function selector switch assembly, front, Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC) module (19980), Vehicle Security Module (VSM) (15K602)

OP
OP
B

boxdodge

Reaction score
I will check these , thanks guys, also door locks don't work and back liftgate in not working either. Radio and interior lights stay on after you leave the vehicle. No power to door switch. Again thanks

ExpeditionAndy

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will check these , thanks guys, also door locks don't work and back liftgate in not working either. Radio and interior lights stay on after you leave the vehicle. No power to door switch. Again thanks

All I can do is give you a clue, somebody mentioned there is a wire that connects all of those items and when the connection of this wire and several others fails all of the things you are talking about stop working. I just don't remember where I read it but maybe this will spark someone else's memory.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to take it to the dealer to read the codes regular scanners can't.