Little Space BIG SOUND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm looking for a stealth box of some sort, I use my 07 EB Expedition a lot to haul big items in the back. So I can not have a big box in the way, but I really want subs. I will be upgrading door speakers and head unit on Monday. Please help needs my sounds!!!!

OP
OP
Slick773

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No I don't have an EL... I wish there were pics of some like that go under middle row...

OP
OP
Slick773

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is the start
null_zpsb64eef5f.jpg

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've never under stood this. You cover your tag yet u have a tag cover advertising that u have some goodies in your car? I would remove any hint of audio

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
right...i dont understand covering it up either...he drives the truck everyday and its not covered...so ppl can write down the plate number and do whatever...smh

OP
OP
Slick773

Slick773

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I did not put that on there the shop did with out my concent, I called and told them if they want me to advertise them to give me some some money back, they of course said no I took it off . You guys are totally right!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PaulMedik