little update.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m1gunner

Reaction score
A while back I remember seeing someone asking about aftermarket headlights.. I've had these on my truck for about 3 months now.. Figured I'd share my thoughts& opinions.

I bought these lights from an online company.. I can't recall which one - But I remember paying $224 USD for the assembly L & R sides which also included my choice of HID kit.. I went with 4300K 55 Watt.

Probably the brightest lights I've actually ever seen

You know when you're driving at night or in the rain and there's a car coming head on? I used to look and think.. Man those lights reflect awesome off the pavement, and not in my face .. Always a little jealous of that.. I hate when people put HIDs in to a factory headlight.. the light spills out everywhere except for where you want it.. On the road , In front of you.

I can say.. after about a week of adjustments and getting them dialed in. my first thought was .. wow.. bright in the day time and sturdy...

They wired in easily I wanted to leave the halos out.. But the wiring was tied into the wiring for the LED's . I've grown to like them a little. When the HID's are on they aren't actually that noticeable.

Anyways.. Shutting up.

running lights with raptor grill LED kit & HIDs
IMG_0589.jpg

Just running lights

IMG_0588.jpg

Last edited:

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
those dont look too bad. i really like them. and how did you wire up the grill lights? just hooked up to your driving lights?

OP
OP
M

m1gunner

Reaction score
There's a kit you can get off one of the raptor fan sites. That's where I got mine.. They wire into the actual switch using an almost OEM looking plug. you have to up the fuse.. but that's about. pretty easy install